Detalles del trabajo
- Experiencia 2 años
Descripción del trabajo
We are seeking a Website Manager to play a key role in supporting the web presence and marketing campaigns for our clients. This role is responsible for creating new landing pages, maintaining and updating website content, monitoring and optimizing website performance, and managing the site’s functionality and appearance. This role will work with internal groups to ascertain communication and technical requirements to ensure client commitments are met. This position will be responsible for managing the user experience, technical performance, and search engine performance of marketing websites. The Website Manager is responsible for the delivery of training, resources, and communications to the Marketing Account Manager and internal teams. This person will assume the role of subject matter expert for web-related topics.
Website Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Use content management system to create, edit, or delete pages and content as needed.
- Monitor websites’ functionality to ensure the website is delivering the desired customer experience.
- Own website analytics (Google Analytics) to understand opportunities for improvement in the user experience.
- Work cross-functionally to pull website metrics into combined dashboards.
- Use web design experience to enhance page layout and to test new page and content configurations.
- Coordinate with web development team to create website page templates as needed.
- Develop content modules for use in optimization and testing.
- Maintain a list of all owned and supported web properties with their current status.
- Provide Marketing Account Managers with insights and opportunities for improvement.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Design, implement, and evaluate split A/B tests that test the impact of page content and layout on conversion rate.
- Set up and utilize Google Analytics, and other reporting support to monitor search engine performance and to make optimization recommendations to the account team and to implement approved enhancements.
- Monitor websites availability utilizing website status monitoring tools.
- Responsible for website content in a matrixed environment to ensure client satisfaction.
Website Manager Requirements & Skills
- A minimum of 2 years of website support and marketing experience is required.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Shopify, and Webflow, to create and administer a corporate/business website.
- Good technical background in website work and ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), including split A/B testing experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics and implementing Google Tag Manager
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and efficient team and can easily shift in a new direction.
Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships.
Remember to send your resume in English. Resumes in Spanish won’t be taken into consideration.
- Editor de video, Animador Motion Graphics. Full-time 110231 Publicado hace 17 horas Salario CO$2,000,000.00 / Mensual
Hola, En JellyShot estamos buscando una persona apasionada por la animación, edición de video, y creación de contenido digital para diferentes proyectos con cuentas ...
- CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER Full-time Publicado hace 21 horas Salario A convenir
¡Si eres un crack en eficiencia operacional y marketing digital esta vacante puede ser para ti! Buscamos administrador, publicista, ingeniero de sistemas, ingeniero electrónico o carreras afines con 15 ...