Detalles del trabajo
- Experiencia 1 año
Descripción del trabajo
We are hiring our new Social Media Content Coordinator!
You will be responsible for day-to-day coordination of specific Social Media Marketing campaigns and projects. We need someone creative, well organized with a keen eye for social media as a marketing service, a degree in communications or related fields. The ideal candidate will be able to present a portfolio demonstrating their creative use of social media campaigns. The Social Media Content Coordinator will have a passion for supporting and improving online presence and digital marketing strategies while increasing organic interactions.
- Develop and update a social media content calendar
- Create innovative new content and schedule social media posts
- Strategic Planning to drive traffic and awareness
- Collaborate on strategy for paid social media campaigns FB, IG, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google Ads, Twitter, TikTok
- Collaborating cohesively with other members of the content team
- Prior experience with content development and social analytics analysis to create results reports
- Experience with content management platforms like Buffer or Hootsuite preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Up to date knowledge on current events and popular influencers
- Graphic content creation in Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects or Canva.
- C1 English level or higher
Register an apply at trabajosíhay.la