Detalles del trabajo
Experiencia 5 años
Descripción del trabajo
Trifactor is looking for a polished digital marketer who can help our clients take their campaigns to the next level. The ideal team member has account management experience and can work efficiently on platforms such as Hubspot, WordPress, and Shopify while demonstrating effective execution of lead generation and conversion funnels. To determine if you’re a fit, we’re going to pick an individual who has hands-on experience placings ads in Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Ads, while observing analytics to maximize ad campaign budgets for key clients and the agency
Education & Basic Qualifications:
- 4-5 years of Marketing and/or Mass Communications experience.
- Basic B2B/ B2C marketing or sales experience.
- Bilingual and proficient in Spanish and English (an absolute MUST!)
- Excellent verbal communication and copywriting skills.
- Agency experience, managing client relationships is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel when necessary.
- Comfortable working online, collaborating with remote team members here in the U.S. or from around the world.
- Graphic design experience & good taste is preferred with proficiency in all of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Associates or Bachelors in Marketing or Mass Communications
- Work with clients and juggle projects relating to content creation, building landing pages, and running campaigns.
- Know how to manage sales funnels and effectively drive lead generation using multiple platforms.
- Monitor multiple ad accounts for clients and report back how each is maximizing on the approved budget.
- Take detailed notes on campaign bidding strategies and monitor daily performance.
- Design digital marketing pieces, such as banner ads, email promotional campaigns, and other marketing assets.
- Lead webinars, strategy and brainstorming sessions with high-profile executives.
- Efficiently onboard new clients via scheduled consultations & needs assessments.
- Conceptualize and implement content marketing tactics to support digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor landing pages and adjust the layout and/ messaging for increased ad performance.
- Take diligent notes and keeping track of tasks to start and close marketing projects in a timely manner.
- Start new online marketing projects and lead them to a close with little to no direction.
- Analyze campaign and ad performance via A/B testing and find ways to improve results.
- Start drip email marketing campaigns and optimize them over time.
- Work well with other creatives and marketing professionals to execute various projects.
- Serve as an advisor to clients about everything digital, always offering the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM, email marketing, and more.
Practicante audiovisuales Freelance Publicado 1 día ago Salario $350000K-$350000K Monthly
REQUISITOS Y CONDICIONES: En L.P Los Productores buscamos un personaje, hombre o mujer, pilo, con iniciativa, con 💡 ideas creativas. Si quieres aplicar a esta ...
Diseñador grafico Tiempo completo Publicado 3 días ago Salario $1800000K-$2000000K Monthly
Persona con experiencia en agencia que sepa crear piezas publicitarias, presentaciones, key visuals y mas. Que sea muy agil y proactivo en su forma de trabajo y tenga muy ...