Detalles del trabajo
- Experiencia 1 año
Descripción del trabajo
Tributo is a women-owned fashion company that has been helping women around the world feel better about themselves for over 12 years. We make high-end custom girdles (Fajas) for thousands of women in more than 15 countries. We believe that beauty should be inclusive and diverse ✌🏽 and that fashion should be ethical and sustainable 🌱.
Innovation is part of our DNA, we don’t follow trends, we create them. That’s partly why our clients love us! ❤️ They say things like “Tributo feels like a second skin” or “I never thought my body would look like this” on social channels like Instagram or TikTok. As a result, our business is expanding and Tributo’s family is growing. 🚀
We are looking for 🔎
We’re currently looking for an energetic and self-motivated Customer Service representative that can use empathy to help solve problems and recommend products to fit customer needs.⚡ You will be working with a high-performance team to grow, educate, and champion our empowered women community.💪
Do you embrace diversity and inclusion? ✨ Do you want to belong to a fast growing company that cares about their own? We want to hear from you!
You’ll be doing 💪🏼
As a Customer Service Sales, your main goal will be to create and nurture a long term relationship with each customer 🤗. Each interaction is an opportunity to deliver value and exceed expectations. They must feel how much we care about them by helping them when they have a problem and by giving honest recommendations about what products fit their needs.
- Solve support cases.
- Create, manage and update orders in coordination with production department.
- Make personalized recommendations based on customer’s needs and circumstances.
- Teach customers how to use our products.
- Help customers to buy product on the website.
- Report order status to customers.
- Help customers take accurate body measures.
- Coordinate order changes/cancellations with production department.
- Identify and report interesting stories to marketing department.
- Manage missing shippings.
Your skills 🧠
- 2+ years of customer service or sales experience preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to cooperate with and support other members of customer service team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language (B2)
- Willingness to interact daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- Must be comfortable working independently and making minor decisions without direct supervision
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of customer service best practices and desire to participate in trainings and professional development
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced working environment
About you ❤️
- Good communicator: You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solver: You love to get to the root of things, understand and find as many solutions as possible.
- Organized: You are able to organize different projects, talent and resources to achieve our goals. You know how to respect deadlines and anticipate possible setbacks. 🗓️
- Collaborative: You take the initiative to help the team achieve its goals!
- Dynamic: You are full of energy and passionate about everything you do🔥
- Prior sales experience is a plus.
Working at Tributo you’ll… 🚀
- Integrate into a fast-growing scale-up, allowing you to benefit from the quick evolution of opportunities. 🌱
- Help women around the world feel better about themselves.
- Earn a competitive salary 🤑
- Learn from incredible colleagues in an ambitious, dynamic, humble, transparent, and united remote environment.
- Bring new ideas to the table 💡
- Will play an important role in a global expansion in many locations 🌎
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Tell us why you think we’re a good fit.
- Don’t forget your Linkedin profile / CV (or similar) and contact information.
- Director comercial y marketing empresa de… Full-time BOGOTA Publicado hace 1 semana Salario $2,500,000 - $5,000,000 / Mensual
Empresa de suplementos nutricionales requiere Director Comercial y Marketing con experiencia mínima de 3 años en cargos similares, buscamos persona proactiva y dinámica con experiencia en ventas ...
- Ejecutivo de cuenta Full-time Publicado hace 1 semana Salario CO$1,500,000.00 - CO$4,000,000.00 / Mensual
Empresa de Publicidad se encuentra en Búsqueda de EJECUTIVO (A) DE CUENTA, profesional en Mercadeo, Publicidad o administración de empresas o en carreras ...
- Asesor comercial de proyectos Full-time 0000 Publicado hace 1 semana Salario $2,000,000 - $4,500,000 / Mensual
El asesor comercial de proyectos está encargado de hacer la gestión comercial completa (preventa-venta-posventa) y atender personalmente los requerimientos de diversos tipos de clientes en los sectores de ...