Detalles del trabajo
Experiencia 1 año
Descripción del trabajo
*English Above B2.
A data analyst collects and stores data. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data. Likewise, process, design, and present it to reach meaningful conclusions.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Communicate and track key performance metrics across departments.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality coordinators if necessary.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis withing large datasets.